Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, Fresh Start

Hellooo!

Man, where does the time go?? It seems like only yesterday that I moved! Now here we are starting a new year. I hope everyone’s holidays were wonderful! I spent my holidays hanging out with friends and family – it was nice. I just love all the Christmas decorations in the neighborhood! It’s not something I saw much of where I used to live and I am loooving it!

So in June, I told you guys that my boyfriend proposed to me and that we’d be getting married January 17, 2012. Well, we decided to postpone the big shindig and we really don’t know when we’re going to get to it, but eventually perhaps!

Something I really want to do is to keep up with the blogging. And I know I’ve been all about the nail polish, but I might start branching out to the world of fashion and maybe even makeup. I am, by no means at all, an expert in any of these areas, but I really want to share my loves with you loves!

For now, I share with you the manicure that I sported to welcome 2012!




First picture was taken in sunlight by my window. Second picture was taken under a lamp. At first, this was just going to be my pedicure, but after I was done painting the little piggies, I knew I just had to paint my tips the same! It is just so utterly blingtastic!

So here's to a happy new year! I wish everyone good health and happiness! Thanks for stopping by! =)


*hugs*
jeninjafer

0 comments:

Post a Comment