Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Revlon's Sweetly Seductive Scents

Hellooo! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! My morning started off horribly, but my man indulged my lacquer love by bringing me to Walgreens and got me the new scented Revlons! If you're interested in them, they're BOGO1/2off at Walgreens this week.







left hand
Index: Grape Fizz
Middle: Mint Fizz
Ring: Colada Fizz
Pinky: Apple-tini Fizz

right hand
Index: Watermelon Fizz
Middle: Grapefruit Fizz
Ring: Orange Fizz
Pinky: Pineapple Fizz

I must say that even though they're sheer, they're AWESOME. You can layer them or if you don't mind VNL, you can wear them alone. If my wallet wasn't a shriveled up mess right now, I'd probably get me some backups!

Well, that's all for now! Thanks for looking! =D

*hugs*
jeninjafer

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus...you really need some scripts...and not like in PT boats or SC.
Kansas and IRA don't like you anymore...there goes " Hollywood".
( PETWOOD INCLUDED)

Post a Comment