Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Special Day, Special Color

Hellooo!

Today is my niece’s 10th birthday! I can’t believe she’s growing up so fast! Seems like only yesterday she was this tiny baby girl and now she’s getting so tall! Her party is this weekend, so later I’m going to do a mani using her favorite colors – yellow and purple. But for this post, I have something else to show you!

Yesterday I received a bottle of De-Luxe-Cious that I won from Color Club and it is such a unique color! It’s this steel-y bluish gray color with a ton of holographic glitter. See for yourself!




De-Luxe-Cious is a bit sheer. I did three coats in the first picture. In the second picture I did two coats over a coat of Sci-Fi by China Glaze. To me, De-Luxe-Cious by itself has a softer look and has more depth to it, which I think I prefer. Can you see a difference?

Until next time! Thanks for stopping by!

*hugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment