Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Edgy Leaves

Hi!

For this post, I bring you Essie in 'Pretty Edgy'. I caught this picture as the sun was setting behind some houses. I'm not sure if you can tell, but it's reflected on my nails, which I think is pretty cool.



I thought a nice leafy print would work well with this color so I got out my Bundle Monster plate (BM19) and stamped my ring finger using Konad special polish in white.



Let me tell you if you don't know already - the original Bundle Monster full nail images are quite small. Even after I cut my nails down, the image didn't cover my nail - almost, but not entirely. I just stamped wherever I thought looked unfinished and voila! I was happy with how it came out.

If you're curious about the size of these full nail images, check out this AWESOME post by the Nailasaurus. She compares the sizes of full nail images from Konad, original Bundle Monster, new Bundle Monster, and Red Angel - very, very awesome. She is a must follow, especially if you love stamping! Love. That. Blog.

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

*hugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment