Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

In the Mood

Hi!

I'm so excited today! I made my very first video playing with Claire's Mood Color Changing Nail Polish in Awesome/Silly! What a perfect name to go with my mood right now too! It feels so awesome to create something and just a teensy bit silly because I'm not sure if anyone will even be interested in watching my nails change colors. Regardless, it was fun to put together! So here it is :)



And some pics!




First pic is indoor light. Second pic is using flash, which IMO is more color accurate than the first one. (*Edited to add: lighter color (Silly) is under hot water and darker color (Awesome) is under cold water*)

So, I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed putting it together! Thanks so much for stopping by!

*hugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment