Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ocean Breeze swatch

Okay, so my plan was to swatch all of the Revlons at once and make Gum Drop my full mani. I swatched Ocean Breeze first and as I was taking pictures, I found myself reluctant to take it off, so now I'm rocking it on all ten fingers! LOL. And since I'm indecisive about which picture I'd like to post, I'm just going to show you a bunch!

WARNING- I apologize in advance for my dry, raggedy cuticles/skin! I'm so bad about moisturizing. I hope it doesn't offend anyone too much! =X

Well, first off, I just want to say that Ocean Breeze doesn't look as frosty in person as it does in my pictures. This is 3 coats and it glows like whoa! It even looks different at certain angles. I'm not sure if this will work on all skin tones, but I think it’s super pretty.






In these pictures, I was trying to capture the awesome blue color that I see at this angle. Man, you need to see this baby in person 'cause my pics don't do it justice.


I think these pics show the glowiness better than the rest...





Everyone is probably reminded of different things, but to me, Ocean Breeze smells like air freshener. It's not something I love to smell, but for the color, I don't mind putting up with it. Hopefully the scent will fade soon. And if you're wondering, top coat didn't affect the scent for me.

Also, here’s a video I just watched: Taylor Swift – The Best Day. I’m a total cry baby ‘cause this video made me tear up a bit. =X All kinds of love makes a complete sap out of me!

So that's all I have for now. Thanks for stopping by!

jeninjafer
*hugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment