Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First Post!

Helloo and welcome to my first post! ^.^

Thought I'd start off by telling you a little bit about myself. My name is Jennifer (most people call me Jen) and I'll be turning 26 in two weeks~ yay! I've been wanting to start a blog for a while and I'm finally getting to it now. My BF was telling me that I think too much (he's right) and that I should just write whatever comes to mind, so here I am. =)

Over the last couple of years, I've managed to collect a whole lot of nail polish thanks to the lovely lemming makers over on the Nail Board at MakeUpAlley. I've always been more of a lurker than a poster, but the Nail Board is full of amazingly awesome women who'll keep you coming back for some laughs and good times. There's much to be learned as well, such as different techniques, treatments, base coats, top coats, moisturizers, etc... Check it out, but be forewarned- due to the many beautiful pictures of nail polish you will see, countless lemmings may be born, so hold onto your wallet 'cause it's gonna be a bumpy ride! LOL

I hope you've enjoyed my first post. I look forward to writing many, many more! 'Til next time! ^.^

jeninjafer
*hugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment