Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Obstacles (non nail related)

So the past few days have been emotionally taxing for me. I started thinking about this blog and how I really wanted to keep up with it, so even though I had nothing nail related to share, I wanted to post something here anyway. The last time I tried to start a blog, my cat (of about 17 years) got sick and I left the blog alone. He passed away earlier this year and I never went back to it. About a month ago, my brother's neighbor also passed away and I ended up taking her cat in. I still miss my old cat a lot, but the new cat has been able to bring much joy back into my life as well.

When I finally started this blog here, another hurricane came and just blew me away - something very private that I will not be disclosing to anyone. So even though the last few days drained me quite a bit, I wanted to make something positive come of it all. I never did finish college, so today I registered for a summer class and am actually kind of excited to do something with my life again. I feel a fire burning inside of me that I haven't felt in a while. I just wish that it hadn't taken something so awful to bring it about, but I shall try to remain positive.

Okay, well that's it for now. I'll try to get the next swatch up as soon as I can and hopefully post more regularly after that. Thanks for stopping by. =)

jeninjafer
*hugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment