Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Popping in!

Wow it's been a LONG time! Do I suck at this or what? Man, I was struggling this semester and I had such a hard time concentrating, but I made it through!

And some bigger news... I got engaged! My OH and I had been discussing it for a while and one day it was just like oh my gosh, we're gonna get married! So he let me pick out my ring and he actually pulled off a surprise proposal! There he was, sitting on my bed with my guitar, which he doesn't play but he learned a tune from "Friends"... You might be familiar with it... It's a tune that immediately makes me think of Phoebe called "Smelly Cat" but with his own words. He had me laughing and crying all at once!

Here's a picture of us right after - he caught me looking like a bum in my PJs! lol



So now that the semester is over we're in the middle of moving and after that we gotta get to planning our wedding for January 17, 2012! That's our anniversary =)

Well, I hope I haven't bored you too much! How about some quick and dirty swatches?? Can you guess which collection these babies are from??




That's right! China Glaze Metro for Fall 2011! Here are the names...

1st pic
Index - Trendsetter
Middle - Midtown Magic
Ring - CG in the City
Pinky - Skyscraper

2nd pic
Index - Westside Warrior
Middle - Concrete Catwalk
Ring - Street Chic
Pinky - Urban-Night




These are supposed to be released sometime in July I think? Maybe sooner, but when I saw these at a local beauty supply I think I just about peed my pants! I could hardly wait to swatch them! The cremes were so smooth and glossy! I think I want the other four that I skipped out on... Oh boy! Hehe

So that's all I've got for ya for now. I hope you've enjoyed it! Thanks for stopping by! =)

*hugs*
jeninjafer

0 comments:

Post a Comment