Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Color Club Contest Winners Announced!

Hi!

I am overcome with joy! Came in 2nd place in the Color Club V-Day contest! I was literally jumping up and down and giggling hysterically! I'm feeling so grateful because everyone did such amazing designs and I just can't believe I won. This must have been such a tough call! I worked long and hard on these mani's as I'm sure everyone else did, so I think everyone deserves recognition that their work is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy to have found some great blogs through this. :)

365 Days of Color
Deuce Beauties
Lovin Nailz
Meg's Manicures
Rebecca Likes Nails

Sorry for leaving anyone out! These were the blogs I was able to find on the Color Club Facebook. I'll have to hunt down the rest later! :) Thanks to Color Club for having such an awesome contest!

That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by!

*HUGS*

2 comments:

Fashionable Memories said...

Congrats! You really deserved it since it was so beautiful!!!

Jen said...

Awww you're so sweet! Thanks! Did you check out the other designs? They were great too :D

Post a Comment