Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Swirls!

Hi!

Here to show you a request made by Sammersaurus aka The Nailasaurus! I was a bit nervous doing this mani because she is a master at stamping and I was afraid I'd disappoint. I'm 1000% sure she'd do this way better and I can only hope to reach her level someday (soon). Practice makes perfect right? And practice I will! So here is an image from the DRK-A plate (2nd row, 5-across).



I used Color Club Sweetpea for the base and Color Club Revvvolution for the stamping. I tried to center the image on my index finger while the rest of my nails have it off center. I think I prefer it off center. Which do you prefer?

Well, I don't know about you, but that was exciting for me! Thank you for the request! That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

*HUGS*

4 comments:

Chinitafania said...

The stamping looks great!!! it's like these nail tatoos... and it's SO clean!

Jen said...

Thank you! I thought it kind of looked like a nail sticker. Not sure if that's a good thing, but I like it anyway :) And it wasn't clean when I stamped lol. Had to do cleanup afterwards.

Miu said...

For me it looks perfect!

Jen said...

Awww thanks Miu! :)

Post a Comment