Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Quick Post and A Big Sorry!

I'm soooo sorry that I've been M.I.A. for so long! I know it seems like I've abandoned this blog, but believe me when I say that I've been thinking about it a lot! I'm in the middle of my summer course right now and it has been kicking my butt! Kinda sad since it's only one class, but it'll be done soon and I will have much more time to focus on my nails and post more goodies! ^.^

Well, what prompted me to come here and write was to warn people against a product I recently used. It's not related to nails, but here goes...

For a while my mom and I have used Carefree pantiliners and I recently switched to Kotex, which was fine. Then the Kotex ran out so I stumbled into Walgreens to get some more pantiliners. Right next to Kotex was the cheaper generic Walgreens version, so I decided "why not"? I have nothing against Walgreens, but I'm gonna tell you why you should definitely NOT go for Walgreens pantiliners if, like me, you ever think "why not"? So after a week of Walgreens pantiliners usage, both my mom and I are having some feminine issues down below. A lesser issue with these is they don't stick to your undies well. So ladies, I say stick with the name brand pantiliners. Don't skimp on your cooch cuz it'll show you who's the boss!

That's all I have for you today. Three more weeks of studying like a mad woman and I'll be back!

*hugs*
jeninjafer

0 comments:

Post a Comment